Why We Love This Tutorial:
This is just a simple bracelet that shows you don’t need to spend a fortune to create a lovely piece of jewellery 🙂 This bracelet is made using some of our new bargain glass beads in a frosted finish. And quite a few of the gorgeous new pewter spacers that just arrived in last week.
This bracelet really doesn’t need a tutorial – it is simple strung on tigertail and finished with a toggle clasp and crimps. But we’ve made one anyway 😀
Beads and Materials You’ll Need:
- Mixture of Antique Silver toned pewter beads – we’ve used:
- note: all of these spacers may not be available at the time of reading (post was made on the 9th Feb 2021). But you can easily substitute for similar sized beads and it will work just fine!
- 7.5mm Antique Silver Toned Barrels
- 6mm Bali Style Silver Toned Bicone Beads
- Antique silver toned Fancy Square Beads 10mm
- Fancy Oval with Scalloped Edges 23mm
- Blue Frosted Glass Beads – 6mm
- Toggle Clasp
Tools You’ll Need:
- Flat Nose pliers or crimping pliers
Step 1. Attach one side of the toggle to your tigertail using crimps.
Step 2. Thread on your beads. Note: I have added an extra 3mm spacer beads to the center of the fancy square beads. This is optional but it covers up the tigertail showing in the gap.
Step 3. Attach the other half of your toggle using crimps. Done!