Why We Love This Tutorial:
This is just a simple three strand braid, with some 8mm Tiger Eye beads and cute little ‘love’ beads mixed in. We’ve used one of the new Tiger Eye Tree Of Life Pendants as a focal point. You can make this as a multi-strand design (we have made two strands) or just do one strand.
Beads and Materials You’ll Need:
- 8mm Round Beads (we’ve used Tiger Eye)
- Metal Spacers (we’ve used ‘Love’ beads)
- 0.8mm Nylon Cord (we’ve used Olive Green).
- Pendant (we’ve used this Tiger Eye Pendant)
- Cord Ends
- Clasp of your choice
- 8mm Jump Rings
- This one is really simple! It’s just a three strand braid, with a bead added to a single strand every couple of inches.
- To finish off each braid, use a cord end. Attach the cord ends to a 8mm jump ring and then onto the clasp of your choice.